Still working on the forum...

Post here to comment on the site. Good or bad...

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Still working on the forum...

Post by brad » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi again all,

I have put the forum back to how it was but am thinking of how better to go about things. I will leave it as is for now until I figure out a plan to make it a little more user friendly.

Mitchy
decided to stick around...
decided to stick around...

Re: Still working on the forum...

Post by Mitchy » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:48 am

I was a bit worried it was turning into a Digital DIY replica when I visited yesterday - the forum categories were gearing up to be pretty much the same!

Re-visiting it today, and the 'project layout' was back - love the concept and I can throw you some idea's if you like? (to better manage the content growth over time)

elementalrage
semi-newbie
semi-newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by elementalrage » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:00 am

Mitchy - I made mention that my concern was that the projects and tutorials were lost in that last set-up which is what brings viewers to Brad's site.

Brad - What you need to do is define what your forum is about. If it's about "Brad's Electronic Projects", then focus on that. There are plenty of other sites we can post our projects on that might not fit into the scope of what you're doing AND that's not an issue. But the members, both current and potential, need to know.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:47 pm

I was just looking for a way to incorporate different languages because there are a few around here who program in various languages.

For me, I have moved on from asm to basic, however basic is just a little 'off topic' forum at the moment, so I am still looking for a way to best organise it all.