Speech Chip

Post here to let others know of great places to buy components etc... online.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Speech Chip

Post by Chuckt » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:27 am

Speech Chip
Part No.: Z733
The SP0256-AL2 produces all 59 phonemes of the English language plus 5 pauses of different lengths. Each of the phonemes are individually addressable which makes the SP0256 capable of saying anything which can be said in the English language. This is the easiest approach to univeral speech synthesis and the speech quality is that of a good robot voice. Search the net and you will find loads of reference to the use of this chip in robots, with masses of circuit ideas and chip specification.
See bottom of page:

http://sciencestore.co.uk/acatalog/Electronics.html

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Speech Chip

Post by brad » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:53 pm

That's cool, I actually found a youtube video with someone using one: