Interesting projects....

Post here to let others know of great places to buy components etc... online.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sdudley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Interesting projects....

Post by sdudley » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:29 am

I always like surfing the net looking for interesting projects people do. Here is one that I find amazing due to it's simplicity yet complexity at the same time. It is a simple button code project that uses one button to replace a keypad for many uses.

http://alan-parekh.com/projects/button- ... ry-system/

Another project he has on his site is a really cool clock made out of VOM muti-meters... I want one!

http://alan-parekh.vstore.ca/multimeter ... p-119.html

The site is called.... Alan's Electronic Projects. I think he wants to be like Brad, he even has a POV project. Hmmm...

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Interesting projects....

Post by brad » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Nice link Stacy!

It's a good thing that he's name isn't Brad too. I think the internet would crash...