A Great Electronic Circuit App for Apple Devices

Post here if it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bitfogav

A Great Electronic Circuit App for Apple Devices

Post by bitfogav » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Hi people, I came across this App on the apple iStore "iCircuit" and been using it for sometime on my Ipad and thought some of you guys would like it! Its compatable with Iphone aswell.. sadly its not free lol!

You can experiment with analog and digital circuits with a good selection of components to choose from, resistors, caps, motor, buzzer, mosfets, transitors and relays, logic gates etc. you even get a Scope to track signals!. :)
iCircuitpic.jpg
iCircuitpic.jpg (23.11 KiB) Viewed 5807 times
icircuitpic1.jpg
icircuitpic1.jpg (6.81 KiB) Viewed 5807 times

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Great Electronic Circuit App for Apple Devices

Post by brad » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:10 pm

I have it on my mac and sometimes use it in class :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable