Long time no see!

Post here if it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Long time no see!

Post by brad » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 am

Hi everyone, I haven't had much of a presence around here lately. I have been focusing a lot of time on renovating our house and now we are currently on vacation so again I am not really doing much with my electronic projects.

I have made my first completed Super Pixel Bros board with sound though so I will try and make a video clip of that and document it on a new page in the projects section. Then everyone can make one for themselves.

For the rest of the year I will be experimenting with programming iphone applications with Stacy. Perhaps we can figure out how to interface a microcontroller with an iphone for some cool purpose?

time will tell!

bitfogav

Re: Long time no see!

Post by bitfogav » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:19 am

Hi Brad hope the renovating of your house is going well, looking forward to reading the document on the Super Pixel Bros board :)
For the rest of the year I will be experimenting with programming iphone applications with Stacy. Perhaps we can figure out how to interface a microcontroller with an iphone for some cool purpose?
Very interested to see where your experiments go with the iphone apps!, maybe this breakout board will come in handy?
http://www.sparkfun.com/products/8295
PodGizmoiphone.jpg
PodGizmoiphone.jpg (11.47 KiB) Viewed 6417 times
http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10327
10327-iphoneboard.jpg
10327-iphoneboard.jpg (40.99 KiB) Viewed 6417 times

*update*
Even better heres a pinout of a iphone connector :)
http://www.kineteka.com/PodBreakout-v1.aspx

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Long time no see!

Post by brad » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:27 am

Thats fantastic! I will certainly have to look at getting one of those. Hopefully the learning curve won't be too steep!