Samsung workers are given 32 seconds to assemble phones

Post here if it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Samsung workers are given 32 seconds to assemble phones

Post by Chuckt » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:29 am

In case you have wondered how some phones are made, it is alleged that workers are given just 32 seconds to assemble a mobile phone and 65 seconds for a television:
Perhaps more alarmingly, prosecutors claim that employees at Samsung's factories in the Amazon region are given just 32 seconds to assemble a mobile phone and 65 seconds to put together a Samsung television set. One worker is alleged to have packed as many as 3,000 phones in a day.
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/new ... ble-phones

Up until now, I thought I needed an education to build electronics :lol:

I tried doing the math on how many hours it would take to build 3,000 phones. It is kind of amazing if you think about it.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Samsung workers are given 32 seconds to assemble phones

Post by brad » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:53 pm

What do they mean by assemble exactly?

I replaced my iPhone 5 screen and it took me about half an hour!