I always get a score of 9 :(

Post here to discuss the reaction game.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nodoubtman
Can't get enough of electronics!
Can't get enough of electronics!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I always get a score of 9 :(

Post by nodoubtman » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 am

Hello!>. Is it normal that i get always the score of 9 ??

... i think my schematic on my breadboard must be wrong.. can anyone help me out to see if my schematic is wrong??

thank yoU!
marC:)

bitfogav

Re: I always get a score of 9 :(

Post by bitfogav » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:19 am

Hi Marc,

We would be happy to help you but if you think your schematics are wrong then you need to recheck them? :)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I always get a score of 9 :(

Post by brad » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:06 pm

That could be a tough one without seeing the actual circuit. Are you sure that it's not just that you have a very slow reaction time :)