Schematic

Post here to discuss the reaction game.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1kiko1
Can't get enough of electronics!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Schematic

Post by 1kiko1 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:36 am

Hey brad I tried to make the reaction game but I don't know why it didn't work I used a 9 volt battery and everything else you used is the schematic good or do I have to change something

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Schematic

Post by brad » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:03 pm

The schematic and source code should all be just fine - I just double checked it then.

You said that you used a 9 volt battery - I am hoping that you used a 5volt regulator with it because the pic microcontroller can't handle 9volts. I think it can only go up to 5.5volts.

1kiko1

Re: Schematic

Post by 1kiko1 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 am

Ok thank you very much