two player mode

Post here to discuss the reaction game.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
captalex
decided to stick around...
decided to stick around...

two player mode

Post by captalex » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:25 pm

hey guys and brad, if i decide to create a multiplayer(2 or more) variation of the reaction game,apart from the extra 7-segment displays and push buttons, does the code remain same only with new loops for the second player and also, i'll like to add an lcd to keep track of the score! schematic, very welcome!

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: two player mode

Post by brad » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:05 am

If you are adding an LCD I would DEFINITELY look at writing this new game in swordfish basic rather than assembly.

Check out this thread for a comparison on working with LCD with different languages:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=192

I am sure that you will get plenty of help with your project if you decide to go with swordfish basic (it's a free download)

bitfogav

Re: two player mode

Post by bitfogav » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:27 am

I have to say that I double that!, swordfish is definitely the way to go :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable